Leonard A. Sipes, Jr. LLC
Washington, D.C., Cape Canaveral, FL
Thirty-Five Years of Award-Winning Media Relations Excellence
Leonard A. Sipes, Jr. is an award-winning media affairs and social media manager with 35 years of national and state government experience.
He can be contacted via [email protected] and toll-free through at 410-575-3127.
Additional Information on Mr. Sipes is available at Http://LeonardSipes.Com .
A resume is available upon request.
Mr. Sipes has the following accomplishments, he:
- Graduated from the Johns Hopkins University with a post-Master’s degree (Liberal Arts) and a Master’s degree from the University of Baltimore;
- Won seven awards in 2014 for best customer service, best use of technology, top awards for podcasting and audio, three first place awards for television hosting and production;
- Managed the most popular podcasting and social media site in the US for his specialty;
- Created the first state and federal radio and television podcasting series and social media sites;
- Was the primary spokesperson for crime prevention for the federal government for 10 years;
- Co-managed the most successful public service ad campaign in the nation (Mc Gruff The Crime Dog);
- Was longest lasting Director of Public Information for the State of Maryland (14 years);
- Is currently the Senior Public Affairs Specialist/Social media Manager for a federal agency in Washington, D.C. (12 years);
- Was a former Associate Professor for criminology and public affairs-University of Maryland, University College;
- Effectively managed tens of thousands of media contacts;
- Appeared on every national television and radio network;
- Was quoted by every national newspaper and wire service;
- Created successful state media campaigns;
- Produced a unique and emulated style of proactive public relations;
- Wrote and managed hundreds of publications;
- Went from 20 to 50 percent approval in agency public opinion for the Maryland Department of Public Safety;
- Has vast experience in big-complicated agencies;
- Won many national and local awards including a top ten website from Government Computer News.